Wednesday, September 7, 2011

WATCH FOR AN ITTY BITTY ANNOUNCEMENT

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

from
Mindy Phillips Lawrence
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
September 7, 2011



There's something in the works at MPL Creative Resource and it's NOT bigger than a bread box.  In fact, it comes in much smaller bytes!  You could even say it's Itty Bitty.

YES!  I'm at work on an Itty Bitty Book of Itty Bitty's from the award-winning "Sharing with Writers" newsletter of Carolyn Howard-Johnson.  I'll be selecting my favorites from my column and expanding them into an e-book that I hope Kindle's your interest. I'll keep you advised of how near it is to publication and sound the trumpets when it's done.

Meanwhile, keep visiting this site, Carolyn's sites and Bev Walton Porter's Scribe and Quill.

May you be well and well read.

~ Mindy

No comments: